Thursday, October 1, 2020

Targeted advertising

Targeted advertising is always astonishing, to see how my different clicks on the internet indicate my purchasing interests. Most of the time I just scroll right on by. 
This week something popped up that really caught my eye. Not that I need another mug, but maybe some mugs in the cupboard will leave and these two will be my favorites for a while. I do love the Danish heart so much. 
I also like thinking about the fact that this is a small shop here in Wisconsin who is trying to stay in business by selling their wares on the internet. I'm just doing my civic duty by supporting the economy. 
How's that for a justification?
I always like it when a vendor sends a personalized thank-you note in the package ♥️ even if it's in Swedish instead of Danish 🇩🇰.

 ☮

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails