Sunday, October 18, 2020

220 days of Safer at Home

 All is well here, the weather is turning colder, 32℉ feels pretty darn chilly with no sun in sight.

Yesterday I binge watched a whole season of Mr. Mercedes on Peacock.  I want to cancel my subscription, so I want to get the whole series watched pretty soon.

Today was my normal Zoom-Bridge day after a morning of reading and holding the Hops kitty.  She gets pretty relaxed.  It is nice on a chilly day to have a warm cat on the lap.


Covid continues to thrive in Wisconsin and other Midwest states.

There was a long Op-Ed in the New York Times today about why Trump must be voted out, I copied this quote from the article.  Pretty much sums it up.
He is a racist demagogue presiding over an increasingly diverse country; an isolationist in an interconnected world; a showman forever boasting about things he has never done, and promising to do things he never will.  NYT 10.18.2020

Vote!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails