Sunday, October 11, 2020

Evil Doers

This morning I had a text from the fraud alert folks letting me know that a $34.21 charge hit my account for a service called Maribe.net.  I have never heard of that website until this morning, so obviously it was not my charge.  Not to mention that the charge was made this morning and I was still in bed when I got the fraud text.

So, my credit card gets cancelled and now I wait 7 to 10 days for a new one.  In the meantime, I have every stinking think rolling through that one card so I'll be busy figuring all of that out.  Owell, better than getting ripped off by the evil doers.

On a brighter note, I ran across this old photo of me with my Aunt Jeanne.  This was on my Big Trip Out West in 2016.  I stayed with Uncle Nel and Aunt Jeanne for a couple of nights in Washington.  It was a good visit.  Uncle Nel has passed now and I'm hoping Aunt Jeanne is recovering from some serious health issues.  I really happy to have made that trip out west to see them.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails