Tuesday, October 6, 2020

The election ends on November 3rd


 This room has a view.  I was feeling puny today, so spent most of the day in the living room.   The colors are great right now, there must be 100 little birds at the feeder plank off and on all day, and I know neither of those things will last much longer.

Sad news from my friend Mary today, her Springer Spaniel Ripley passed away this morning.  Ripley had been getting weaker and weaker but it was not expected that she would go to sleep today.  It's a blessing I think for a pet owner to have a pet die at home rather than having to make that final decision of asking the Vet to put an animal to sleep.  Nevertheless, today was a very sad day for Mary and Rick.
I'm too lazy to have a dog, but I always enjoy dogs and Ripley was a good one.

🐶🐶🐶

On the Covid-19 front, POTUS is back in the Whitehouse, what his health status is remains to be seen.  There is very little transparency with this administration, about Covid or any other thing.
More than 210,000 Americans have died of Covid-19, that is more than the death count in the past 5 flu seasons combined, about 178,000 is that estimate.
There is supposedly more interest in wearing a mask since POTUS was diagnosed, but I am not sure about that.  As long as our presidential leadership shuns the mask, I don't think mask wearing will be a national standard.

As you can see, Wisconsin is a hot spot of infection.
Hospitalizations are up significantly, Wisconsin is under an emergency order restricting capacity levels in all state buildings.
I'm continuing to self quarantine.
Job #1 is to stay well.




The election ends on November 3rd, please vote.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails