Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Happy 30!

On Tuesday I went to Luck for Music in the Park. The performers were the Danville Singers from Cadott, WI.  They are personal friends of Aunt Lois (the other great aunt of all the Johansen kiddos).  The music was folk style and it was Fantastik. A perfect summer evening and a chance to visit with friends and family too. 

It had slipped my radar but over the weekend Lois & Larry celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary.  They hosted a gathering after the concert. Lois always goes above and beyond, and her gatherings always have flair and class.  It's prime time for flowers and lawn, Lois and Larry 's backyard is a bit of paradise. A nice way to end the evening.

This morning I snapped a few beauty shots of my day lily collection. Such pretty girls.


 Happy Anniversary Larry and Lois!
The Johansen family is so thankful to have Aunt Lois as part of our family, we are so lucky ❤️. 

Aunt Lois is married to Larry Skow, Larry is a brother to my sister in law, Gus's wife, Lois.  

To make it more confusing, my sister in law is Lois (Skow) Johansen, aunt Lois is Lois (Naiberg) Skow.  I call her Aunt Lois for less confusion, she's great aunt to the same kids I am.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails