Sunday, July 22, 2018

Not what I had planned

After spending all day Friday and most of the day Saturday working on the garage purge and cleaning, I was looking forward to Sunday in Luck, Wisconsin at the Lucky Days parade. But on Friday, I felt a little tweak in my knee and by this morning it hurt quite a bit to walk. So, since the parade was going to be a lot of walking to take the photos, etc, I opted to stay home and ice & elevate and watch the British Open golf tournament.
But the but the tournament ended so early that I didn't think I should sit around all afternoon. So I decided that I would stain the porch steps because that needed done pretty badly. Well that went well because I wasn't really walking I was mostly standing, my knee wasn't bothering. So after I finish the front porch I moved on to the front deck thinking I was only going to do the hand railing. But when I get that done I figured I might as well finish the job. So I stained the floor decking as well. I had to take a break halfway through to go buy more stain, of course. But it's done, dance of Joy! 
I think you'll be able to tell which are the before and after photos. A couple more big things off my to do list.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails