Saturday, February 11, 2017



Frederick L. Collins says, “I find there are two types of people in the world: Those who come into a room and say ‘Here I am,’ and those who come in and say, ‘Ah, there you are.’” Almost always, the latter attitude characterizes a leader.

I thought I'd try to get some photos with some of my greats.
After the game with Alyxis, 15
She's so tall!

Breanna is holding my winning ticket for the 50/50 raffle at halftime of the Spring Valley basketball game.  This is a common event at school events here, with different groups reaping the rewards each night.  This night, the golf team got the 100, as I won the 50 and donated it back to them.
Brother Glenn is busy photo bombing, although he doesn't know he is.

Emily, who is just 16
Kyle is photo bombing in the background
Gage and Jack after a home game.
They have given me endless hours of enjoyment watching them on the court.
They are great kids in their civies too.
I have high expectations for these kids, I am expecting them to all be leaders.
They are each concerned about others, kind and caring.
I think they are the type of person who would say "Ah, there you are".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails