Thursday, February 23, 2017

After

Tonight was the last season game of the Luck Cardinals boys.  They played St. Croix Falls at Luck.  The JV lost but the Varsity won.  Both games were exciting.  I was working the loaner Nikon camera that my friend Kathy was generous enough to let me use.  I did okay during the game and think I'm probably going to have to have this camera, but I have lots to learn about using it and I need to do weight training as it is much heavier than my Pentax.

After the game, Jude always wants to get down on the floor to play basketball.  I am glad I noticed and then got a few photos of him having a blast.

Jude at the line

Jude dribbles

Jude protects the ball

Jude sees the hoop

Jude helps big brother Gage to the hoop

Big Brother Gage with Jude

Jude and Gage

Jude and Gage - brothers

Jude has his ball
It was a good night, especially the after.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails