Friday, May 20, 2016

Now What

Well, as I feared the wild animals also are interested in free food.

This was Thursday morning, he didn't figure out how to get in, but I suppose it is within his problem solving mind to eventually open the lid.
This guy is too fat to fit through the hole, accidental good planning on my part.

I'm not sure what to do now, I don't think I'll put any more food in the shelter, and I'll just leave the water dish out.
Omaha will have to feed on mice for a while.
I don't really want raccoon all over the front porch.

Later that same day, here is my pal Omaha.
On Wednesday, here he is leaving the shelter.

So, the plot thickens.
I'll be better about checking the trail cam daily and see how it goes.

Stinking raccoon are messing with my program.
As is the bear.
I was sitting here watching late night TV and heard a noise.
I flipped on the front deck yard light and got a good look at a young bear.
He sauntered off after seeing me and the light, so no damage this time.
These wild animals are messing with my program.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails