Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Where is Omaha?

Well, I've been having some trail cam problems, 
seems the unit won't take photos without battery power, duh.  

So, I've been seeing the cat food disappear and was hoping it was still Omaha coming to eat and find shelter and not some of the other critters who are out and about as Spring comes to my house.

This morning I was delighted to see that it was Omaha coming during the afternoon 
Yes, those are Christmas lights still on the deck spindles, but they are not turned on, even though they look like it.


& also a visit during the night.


It looks like he went in for a snack, stayed a bit and then slipped out without the camera catching him leaving.
I have not been able to decide when to put this shelter away.  There are still cold nights and he still comes to eat, so I think I'll wait a bit yet.  I'd love to leave it out year round but of course I could be asking for trouble, like squirrels or skunks.  
So, I'm weighing the pros and cons.

For now, I'm too soft hearted to stop feeding him.

And the correct answer was not Nebraska.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails