Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Yep, it was a snow day

I was supposed to get my car serviced, then pack up and head for Luck for the night.  We were expecting  snow storm and I wanted to get to Luck while the roads were still good, 
and then planned to spend the night.

About noon I got the news that the ballgames were canceled, 
so I could stand down.  
I love snow days!  
No reason to leave the house, 
fun to get out and shovel a bit and then just watch it snow.
I had not run my snowblower all winter because the plow guy was taking care of the driveway, 
but it wasn't that cold 
and I decided to get out and have some fun in the snow.
I love this Colorado Blue Spruce in my backyard.
It looked like it was dripping with frosting.


I cleared the driveway with the snowblower and by the time I was done, another inch or two had piled up.  I pushed that off with my shovel plow and then left the rest for the plow guy to get later.


 It's still snowing at 8:30pm and if we see the sun tomorrow, 
it's going to be a beautiful world!


The bird feeders are going to need a little work with the shovel too.
Gotta love a snow day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails