Thursday, February 4, 2016

Noah Signs with Division 1, University of North Dakota

2/3/2016 was National Signing day for high school football, but in Luck, WI, school was closed.  So, today, we held a signing celebration for Noah in the Board Room at Luck School.
I was honored to be asked by Noah's mom to come and take video and photos.
I'm delighted that they insisted that I have a photo with Noah as well.
I'll post more photos later, but for me, this was really fun.
Seeing Noah sign with his proud team of coaches along with his parents, cousins and other family was really a moment to remember.



Of course it is not about me, but the Noah and the Mortel family.
Here are the rest of the photos.  
Noah and his parents, Jessica & Gary


Noah and his brothers, Cole and Alec

Noah, Jessica & Gary and the Luck Football Coaching Staff

Noah and his Dad, Gary


Noah and Uncle Kyle

Noah and Head Football Coach Kendzior

Noah and Grandma Janice

The Mortel Family

The Mortels and Grandma Janice Olson

Noah and Coach Giller (Basketball)

Noah and his teammates - All Stars

 Cousins Jack and Gage with Noah

Good Luck Noah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails