Saturday, June 27, 2015

His little sister

I've been looking at yard art and trying to find something that I thought would fit in to spice up a raised area between the house and garage.  Did I want something antique and rusty? Or something kitschy and fun?  Or what?  I've looked and nothing really caught my eye...until today.
I stopped at Weegman's Garden Center Friday afternoon.  
I needed plant supports for my Foxglove plants that are so lovely, tall and leaning over.

On my way into the Garden Center, I saw this beauty.
She is tall and funky.
Her body is a rock and she rocks!
I think she fits perfectly and the extra of her movement, makes her sweet.

Is she big bird's little sister?
Her name is unknown, but I'll update once I settle on something appropriate.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails