Monday, September 22, 2014

I went to my happy place

I had a doctor's appointment in Eau Claire this morning.   
The x-rays show good bone formation, and as expected, to continue this good healing, I will not be able to put weight on that leg for at least 2 more weeks.   But knowing that the healing is going fine is nice peace of mind. 
She encouraged me to continue the rest and elevation routine that I have been following.  
She feels that my healing is going so well because of that routine.
My fused ankle, in watercolor
 (via Waterlogue for iPad)

I felt pretty good when I left the clinic.  
I even took time to get my flu shot...check that off the to do list. 


I decided a treat was in order so I had a big sushi & sashimi lunch in Eau Claire.  Eating sushi is a happy event for me, it had been a while since I had been to Fuji.  
It was delicious but by the time I got home, I was quite tired. 

Since I have doctor's orders to rest and elevate my leg, 
I might as well sneak in a short nap while I'm at it.

Life is Good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails