Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sick Days

Being retired changes everything.  When I was working, having a head cold was a bother, but rarely did I call in sick and spend the day at home.  Now, I'm retired and having a cold seems like reason enough to settle in for a day of TV, hot tea and napping.  Today, I cancelled my few appointments and spent the day relaxing.  I did take a couple of walks around the yard, and in between naps, got to see some nice birds at the feeder.
The daffys are a pretty border at the edge of my yard.
Female grosbeak at the feeder
The first oriole of the year, not a great photo, but isn't he a pretty boy.
These daffys are so bright, even on a cloudy day



These daffodils have convinced me that I should add more bulbs this fall, they really are a breath of fresh spring.
So, Spring is here, my cold is better and Life is Good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails