Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Stuff

This morning, the 3 of us were lounging in bed listening to NPR "Says You", one of our favorite things to do on Sunday mornings.  If you look closely, you'll see we had a 3rd cat watching over us.
Hops, Barley and ?
Sometimes stuff reminds you of people.
I was standing at the ironing board this morning, pressing some flannel to make pillow cases and I was thinking that this ironing board came from Betty Rosenow's house.  Betty was a good friend and the Mother of my best friends.  It's an old board, with the steel legs, and probably had been Betty's for a good number of years.  It made me wonder how many times she had stood at that board pressing a dress or Jake's shirt or a tablecloth for a special occasion meal.  It's nice to have it here, and it was nice to have a little memory session of Betty on this Sunday morning when she would have been watching The Masters Golf Tournament, just like I am.
These are not my photographs, but I want them in my blog book.
My Great Niece Payton Ann Loyas - Photos by Megan Nicole Photography












My Great Great Niece Alaina with her Mom, Payton, & Dad, Rusty









Another Great Great, Vinny




Life is Good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails