Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cardinals

Who doesn't love to see Cardinals.  I used to wish for them when I lived in Colorado and of course I never saw one in the city.  Now that I live in the country, I do see them, but not often.  They feed at dusk and dawn when the light is low, but yesterday, I got lucky.  Later in the afternoon, the sun was lighting up a male Cardinal in my front yard and I snapped a photo out the living room window.
Like an ornament in the maple tree.
I had some fun with 'Waterlogue' and this photo, see if you like the results.



This program on my iPad is lots of fun to mess around with and gives some pretty nice watercolor results.
A part of me feels really guilty for being able to produce these watercolor like images with a few clicks as I know that real watercolor paintings take skill and time and lots of technique.
So, I'm careful to be sure to identify these as computer generated images, not the real deal.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails