Monday, February 11, 2013

My buddy & a note about Lojo

I just love my snow plow shovel.
On Monday, the 4-5 inches of snow that was mostly slush and ice, was too heavy to use a snow blower, but my plow shovel did just fine.
 Ugh, this is gonna take a while.
 Never a flat tire, never the wrong kind of snow, this plow shovel is an animal!
 I counted more than 100 passes to clear the driveway this time.
Little swipes were necessary since the snow was so heavy.
It is the best feeling when it is all done, and I take credit for a cardio work out too.
***
Last evening my sister in law Lois had an accident.  She was cutting some excess wax off a candle and injured herself.  She cut into an artery and bled badly.  She's on blood thinner, so quite a serious situation.
She went to the St. Croix Hospital, but was sent on into St. Paul to Regions for emergency surgery.
The surgery was completed at about 2:30 a.m.
By all reports, she is doing well and will have a good recovery.
I am thankful for that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails