Monday, August 10, 2020

Today marks 151 days since March 12.

March 12th was the last time I saw family, it was the last basketball tournament game of the year. Great niece Emily and I returned to my house from the game in Hayward, I gave her a hug as she hopped in her car to head back to the dorm, not really knowing how long she could stay there or if she would be leaving for good.  I walked into the house thinking that we are starting into something very unknown, and planned a grocery shopping trip for the next morning, just in case.  Since then, 21 weeks have gone by of Safer at Home, essential travel only.  Who would have guessed.

I started writing something on this blog everyday starting that next week.  My thinking was that in a few months or a year, it would be hard to remember exactly what I did during the pandemic.  Little did I know that it would still be as serious situation almost 5 months later.  I'm not writing everyday now, but I still want to capture some of the data surrounding the Coronavirus, Covid-19.

Here are some screen shots of some of the latest.






There has been no organized effort on a National level to contain and control the virus.  The President & elected Republicans are interested in providing aid only to those states who will vote red.  Each state is left fumbling through the testing, quarantine and communication.

There is talk of vaccine which could be ready in 2021, however, without a plan of distribution, I hold little hope of seeing it available here until we have a change in leadership.

Please Vote.

✅✅✅

I mailed off all the graduation gifts I made.  

A couple of thank you notes that I received really made my day.  I'm posting these just to keep them but not to brag or boast, so please take this the right way.  

When something makes my day, I want to save it here.




Everyone loves to get mail, especially a letter or a note.

Be Safe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails