Saturday, August 29, 2020

Saturday

Working on a little sewing project today. It was a kit I had picked up somewhere, it was missing the border fabric & I added the cat block.  It's going to be a fun fall runner.

Here is Hops posing for the cat block. She likes to sit up on this step stool.



The Morning Glory blooms are such a delite.

I planted one pot of this Seagrass about 3 years ago, it is thriving. A nice screen in fall & winter.

12 years ago 📆 today, I filled my Arvada, Colorado fridge with Coors 🍺 Light and Coors 🍺 Banquet and my friends showed up to help me pack my belongings into a moving 🚛 truck. 

It was the end of my Colorado life and the beginning of my return to Wisconsin.

I'm grateful ♥️ for these pals who spent their Saturday in a hot truck, or bubble wrapping many items, or packing the junk out of my shed, or emptying shelves and making it all happen in short order.

1000 thanks X12 to Jim Bartley, Dave Thomas, LeAnna Rosenow, Sharon Boomer Reichow, Kent Reichow, Steve Rockhold, Tammy Vogt Rockhold, Rochelle Tisdale, Tom Tisdale, and Laila Johansen.

Played Zoom-Bridge today & sewed, Life is Good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails