Thursday, August 20, 2020

161 Days of Self Quarantine

 Essential travel only is not all bad.  I'm not doing anything I don't want to do, and I think I even found a new hair salon to try so I might even get a haircut after 6 months of DIY haircuts.

Today, I went to water the Morning Glory plant by the front door.  It has finally bloomed.  I'm so pleased, now I better be more diligent about the watering.


As I was trying to give this basket a drink today, the water was just barely coming out of the watering can spout.  So, I took the nozzle screen off thinking it was plugged with leaves, and out poured this little beauty.  I hope he is okay, maybe he wants to live in the Morning Glory pot?

My niece Michelle called me today.  We had a wonderful and long chat.  It made my day.  She's battling cancer and also facing a major lifestyle change with Alyxis heading off to college.  It was good to hear her perspective and also to offer some of my own.  I value her friendship so much.

💕💕💕

Life is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails