Tuesday, August 25, 2020

166 days, 23 1/2 Weeks, 5+ months

 Creeping up to the 1/2 year mark.  All is well here.

I'm going for my first salon haircut in about 27 weeks, 

that is about 5 haircuts I gave myself in the backyard.

I thought I would add some close up photos of the stitch-work by Aunt Johanne.  

All of these pictures are scenes from Denmark.


Traditional style Danish church, much like our West Denmark here in Wisconsin.


Windmills are part of the Danish energy management plan.








I should have taken these close ups before I hung the valance, owell, you get the idea.


This is the second year I have planted Morning Glory seeds in my hanging planters.
Last year, I did not have a single flower, I think because I was fertilizing with grass fertilizer, which promotes greenery, but not blooming.
This year I am using bloom booster, and I am so pleased to see many flowers open this morning.

It's going to be a great day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails