Monday, August 3, 2020

144 Days of Safer at Home

This is a very good thing, Barley posing like she is Queen for a Day.



You might want to quit reading right here.
☮☮☮
Peace

Well, 143 days was okay, but 144 days....
I guess that is the straw that broke the coronavirus back.
I'm sick of every thing.
Sick of reading all the trashy comments on social media, 
sick of the lack of leadership in the Whitehouse, 
sick of not being able to drink some alcohol when I want to, 
I'm sick of the crap in the news, 
I'm sick of every thing,
 I'm sick of reading that evil doers broke into a thrift shop that benefits the humane society,
I'm sick of people who drive too fast down our country lane and ignore the stop sign,
I'm sick of hearing that the US Mail is under attack from within,
I'm sick of not enjoying this nice weather, 
I'm sick of feeling sick of everything,
I'm sick of Trump's constant Twittering,
I'm sick of arguing with people about whether we should be able to vote by mail,
I'm sick of a global pandemic,
I'm sick of the local news about increases in positive Covid-19 tests,
I'm sick of name calling from the POTUS,
I'm sick of hearing that  Sturgis, SD is still going to entertain 250,000 bikers next week,
I'm sick of hearing that local fairs and town celebrations are still happening,
I'm sick of seeing people without a face mask,
I'm sick of seeing videos of people like the guy in Burger King who abused the teen-aged cashier over not wanting to wear a mask,
I'm sick of men calling women 'too ambitious' who are on the short list for VP selection,
I'm sick of social media memes being re-posted by friends / relatives that are repugnant, 
I'm sick of cable news, 
I'm sick of drunk drivers who have previous DUI charges,
I'm sick of  not feeling safe heading up to our cabin for a day,
I'm sick of not seeing family,
I'm sick of not hearing from family,
I'm sick of worrying about whether we should open the library, 
I'm sick of seeing people going into bars without masks and not caring,
I'm sick of every thing.
I'm sick of worrying about whether schools should open,
I'm sick of worrying about what if schools don't open,
I'm sick of not knowing, 
I'm sick of thinking about the catholic priests who abuse children,
I'm sick of eating too much,
I'm sick of what I'm eating,
I'm sick of it being a pain to just go grocery shopping,
I'm sick of not finding paper towels at the market,
I'm sick of out of state visitors who don't respect our community,
I'm sick of major league sports being out of sync,
I'm sick of thinking I should focus on the positive instead of the negative,
I'm sick of losing an aunt during a pandemic, 
I'm sick of a President who chastised Obama for too much golfing and then doubles down,
I'm sick of not reading enough but feeling no motivation to read,
I'm sick of having no motivation,
I'm sick of doubting,
I'm sick of people who try to fix anything I say when I complain,
I'm sick of having a list of 'todos' a mile long and not caring,
I'm sick of feeling bleh, 
I'm sick of reading about corruption and deceit in our government,
I'm sick of political ads bashing the 'other' candidate,
I'm sick of political ads,
I'm sick of people not getting it that Black Lives Matter doesn't mean their life doesn't,
I'm sick of racism,
I'm sick of Misogyny, 
I'm sick of Trump's constant over stating of every single thing he thinks he achieved, 
I'm sick of people getting evicted because they can't pay their rent,
I'm sick of a congress that can't pass a bill to support those folks who need money now,
I'm sick of the rich and greedy,
I'm sick of this list being the tip of the f'ing iceberg of what I'm sick of,
I'm sick of feeling sad,
I'm really sick of feeling sad.
I'm really sick of it all.

I guess I'll go eat a bowl of ice cream and watch a movie.
Be Safe
Be Well
☮☮☮
Peace Out


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails