Monday, December 18, 2017

Things

I picked up a clearance tree last January and stuffed it in the closet.  It's a small and simple tree and fits nicely in my living room.  I finally figured out what I wanted for decorations and today it is finished.

The cats were interested in the tree after I set it in the living room.
They used the bristly needles to scratch their faces and floss their teeth.
Hopefully, now that the tree is decorated, they will leave it alone.
Yeah...right



Hops especially loves the tree skirt.
It has chunky glitter on satin, something I picked up on clearance.
But last night, she was loving on it and finally squeezed under the tree and fell fast asleep.

Florence's angel always tops off my tree,
this year she's holding a cardinal.

Cardinals are here not and again, and I love trying to catch a photo of them.
This guy was a beauty and stayed a few minutes for a seed snack.

 Cardinals, decorated Christmas trees and a fresh flag.


 Just a few of my favorite things.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails