Monday, August 28, 2017

See, we can all get along.

I had not checked the trail cam for awhile.
This morning I was procrastinating about putting on my walking shoes and getting out for some fresh air so decided I needed to check the trail cam first.

I am so glad I did.

Just this morning the trail-cam captured this little sequence of photos.

See, we can all get along.

A stray kitty strolls across the backyard.

A couple minutes later, a deer approaches.


The deer seems cautious at first.


But then, the deer gets close to the kitty for a proper sniff.


The kitty is still there, but further under the pine branches.

Something spooks the doe.


But she comes back to see her friend.


She poses for a nice photo, the kitty still under the pine.


And finally she must move on.
I sure hope they come back for another visit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails