Thursday, August 10, 2017

Danish

I decided to make a little banner to take with to the cousins reunion as part of the kransekakke display celebrating cousins Denis and Nancy's 50th wedding anniversary.
I have been wanting to make this little Banner pattern for a long time so it was a good excuse to give it a try. 



As you can see from the picture to the right, my first attempt of pinning it together left me with something that looked like Danish but was actually the word spelled exactly backwards.

I'm happy with how this quick project turned out without, I think it will be cute.  I'm trying to come up with some kind of thing to make tomorrow quickly in the garage like a goal post for it to hang from.

There will be more pictures from the party.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails