Monday, August 7, 2017

Planting

I planted flowering beans in this big tub.  They were off to a good start.  Dad always wanted to plant these beans, reminded him of his Mom.  So, in memory of Grandmother Frederikke, I planted.  But, the squirrels also planted.  Now, we have a big tub of sunflowers with beans as backdrop.
This gives me the idea that next year, I'll just plant this big tub full of sunflower bird seed.
They seem to grow so well and really are fun to see.

I spent the weekend enjoying the good weather. 
Saturday I made trip over to Luck to help Ryan with an app on his phone.
Sometimes I can fix things just because I am not afraid to try something.
This was one of those cases where once it was fixed, I wasn't exactly sure what I did to fix it.
That drives other people a little crazy I think.
But, I got some fresh cucumbers from their garden as my reward, so I was very happy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails