Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Goodbye July

July is gone, August means the day lily blooming is winding down.
I took a few photos today to remind myself how beautiful the blooms were this year.
Castor Bean Flower





Bees loaded up with pollen

I over planted.
Castor beans time 2, about 4 dozen gladiola bulbs, 3 packages of white morning glories.
The gladiola foliage is nice, have only seen one bloom.
The white morning glories are all purple.
A veritable jungle.




I have given up on this rose bush.
Just happened to glimpse the pretty bloom this morning.

The squirrels have had a successful planting year.





I'll still have lily blooms for a few more weeks.
I sure have enjoyed their greeting every morning.
But with August here, their days are numbered.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails