Thursday, June 15, 2017

Clean Up Day

Ryan came over today with his chain saw.  He cleaned up the maple tree in the front yard that was broken in half, and took a few low hanging branches off in that area.  



This area will get a little more sun now.
But it won't be long before the other maples spread out and take up the new space.

The birch / snaggle tree on the corner of my property has been a source of angst for me for a while.  I've tried to trim off the zillion suckers and that helped.
But it was part dead and then this last wind did it in.
Now it is all gone, and my big spruce trees look so much better without the distraction.





I'm so grateful for Ryan's help.
And it's always nice to have a little visit time while we work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails