Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Big Trip Day 12

I arrived in Olympia after a rainy drive,  This big storm has the natives gathering up generators, gasoline and all the milk and bread they can carry.
After I checked into the Comfort Inn, the storm got going pretty good and I watched pine cones and branches fall to the parking lot where my car was parked.
I had some time before dinner, so iced down a beverage and watched it rain.



My friend Beth, who I know from my hospital work days in Wheatridge, CO, picked me up and we had a delicious dinner and great visit.

I had the fried oysters, very tasty.
I drove past many oyster beds driving along the water.

Great to see Amy and looking forward to our next visit.
Next stop Bend, OR and hopefully a trip away from this big storm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails