Sunday, October 9, 2016

Cousins

On Saturday morning I woke up in Missoula, MT.  
I had made arrangements to visit my second cousin and her husband for coffee.  
Neelna sets the most beautiful table!

Neela's grandmother, Mie, was a sister to my grandmother, Frederikke.  
Neelna is about 4 or 5 years older than I am but I remember her well.
I had only met Steve through Facebook so now it is nice to have a personal connection.

We enjoyed a short visit over much good coffee and danish dark rye bread & caraway cheese.
They also had beautiful pastries to offer, but I had to have the Danish classic.
And, so thoughtful of Neelna to package up some of the bread and cheese for my lunch and I'll have enough for breakfast on Sunday as well.

Second Cousins Wanda & Neelna

It was a really nice start to the day, and although I couldn't linger we did have a good visit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails