Wednesday, August 17, 2016

After the rain, Mother Nature is so pretty

Morning glories are so lovely in person, I have yet to really capture them well on film.



Yellow Garden spider weaves a mean web.
This web was a work of art, I'm so glad I got to see it.
Catching it in the right light to make it visible, now that was a challenge.


The spider species Argiope aurantia is commonly known as the yellow garden spider, black and yellow garden spider, golden garden spider, writing spider, corn spider, or McKinley spider, according to Wikipedia.

He has a little snack waiting for him in the upper left.
I think his zig zag was going to spell out Go Packers!

I think he might have something encased in that angel hair looking mass.
Too bad for whatever insect that might be.

Just after the rain, really dewy and foggy.

Who doesn't love a Black Eyed Susan in the morning sun.

Flowering beans blossom.
Dad loved planting these, said his Mom always had them in the yard when he was a kid.

Gotta love these hops cones dripping with dew.
The Pumpkin Patch barn in the fog of the morning.
I'm not usually up and about at 7am but this morning I was waiting for friend Carol to drop off a container of fresh cucumber soup.  She was on her way to her volunteer gig.  The funny story is that she brought me over a container of soup yesterday with a little bag of dill.  She wasn't sure I liked dill so brought it separate for me to add.  When I went to have it for supper, I noticed it was chive in the herb bag and when I went to open the container, it was a new & sealed container of sour cream.
So, no soup for me.
I really got a laugh out of that, but she was determined for me to have the soup, so made an early morning delivery and because of all that, I got to see a pretty morning around the yard.

Can't wait to have that soup for supper!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails