Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Am I brave, or what!

On Saturday, I worked outside planting my pots and cleaning up around the yard.  I'm pleased with my work but there is more to do.  I had piled some old hanging pots and other items at the back of the garage, to be dumped and put away at a later date.  
As I was back there looking to see if the chicks & hens were growing, some kind of critter darted out from under a plant.  It scared me to death, I jumped and yelled and then tried to think of what I had seen.  
It was too big to be a mouse, and I hoped it was not a rat.  
The more I thought about it, the more I knew I had to move all those pots and see what I could see.  I didn't want to provide a home for something I didn't want living in the yard.
Flopsy or Mopsy or Cottontail?
After moving and dumping the pots I was surprised to see this guy hiding in plain sight.
He's a cutie and I left him alone and he has moved on.  I've seen Mom in the yard so no doubt he found her again and has found a better hiding spot.

At least I know my heart is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails