Friday, March 15, 2013

From the Wayback Time Machine

I think the Wayback Time Machine was part of Rocky & Bullwinkle in the segment with Mr. Peabody, which has nothing to do with these two photographs of course.  But I did love that show as a kid.
My cousin Kathy Pedersen Wilson has been looking into her family genealogy and sent these two very old photographs my way.
Bartholine, sister of Ane Henriksen and Marie Møller

Bartholine, sister of Ane Henriksen, and her husband Andreas Jeppesen and children

Kathy's Dad, Edwin, had a photo album belonging to John Miller/Møller.  She had never seen it before and didn't understand why her Dad would have had it, but her Mom said that Edwin bought it at Arlo Miller's auction.  
Arlo was no relation to John, but he took over John's hardware store in Milltown.
 
There are photos of the Møllers which someone has identified with little slips of paper--not Edwin's handwriting.  But there are lots from Denmark that are not identified.  I will attach two that do have names.  They are of Bartholine, sister of Ane Henriksen and Marie Møller.  One is of her with her husband (I think his name is Andreas Jeppesen) and children and one of her as an older woman. 

Now, where are they in the family tree?
Marie Møller was my Great Grand Aunt, 
so this is her sister Bartholomine, who would also be a Great Grand Aunt to me, if I have my names correct.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails