Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Favorite Things

Winter weather outside, but nice and cozy inside.  
I thought I had to post this picture I took with my phone.  
Barley settled down on my camera strap to watch me drink coffee and play some iPad games.
Two of my favorite things
Outside, it is snowing very lightly and that, 
much to my delight, 
has really brought the little birds to the feeders.
Another of my favorite things is to watch these little creatures out my living room window.
Is it shoulder to shoulder or...wing to wing...either way, No Vacancy
TTT
I am not sure how much of this I will share here, but one of my goals this year is to improve my health.  This will include increasing my physical activity and changing my diet to lose weight.
I am in my fourth week and so far achieving my goals of increasing my level of exercise 
and have also lost my goal in pounds.
I have told my close friends so I guess it might as well be part what I tell my readers too.  
Helps keep me honest.
Thinking back now, I realize that when some of my friends retired, they did make working out part of their new 'job'.  I regret that I didn't really think about that too much 
and instead got out of the habit when I quit working.  I loved being lazy, but it comes with a price.
But it is never too late to change, so I have begun to build exercise into every day.
I am feeling great and can't wait for the nice weather to take it outside.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails