Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cold, crisp winter day

On Tuesday, I took a quick drive over to Luck and back today to pick up some documents for the Alumni Association work that I do.  It was a perfect winter day for a drive...dry roads, sunshine.  I saw 2 eagles on the way over and 1 on the way back.  None of them wanted to have their picture taken though.

At home I caught these two at the backyard feeder.  
I think this is my first photograph of a crow, they are so huge and so skittish.
This crow has a little snow on his beak,.
Blue Jays also are quite nervous at the feeder and it is rare that I get a chance to have the camera in hand when one lands there.  This time, I had just snapped the crow photo and along came this visitor.
I love the blue jays, such great marks and color

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails