Sunday, December 4, 2011

Some snow and some guests

Getting back into some of my old routines here, house is empty without the folks around, that is for sure.  Andy & Michelle had a Company B Christmas party here in Rice Lake on Saturday night, so they had a reservation here and I agreed to be their designated driver.
It was a formal affair and they looked like a million bucks when they were ready to go.
Captain Andrew & Michelle Johansen


Add caption

Running the Twin Cities Marathon in October certainly paid off.
Meanwhile, Mother Nature was brewing up an interesting evening.  It was snowing like crazy and very slippery.  After a near miss on the way to the party when we fishtailed right on Main Street, I was a nervous driver coming back home to await their call for pick up.
But, I kept busy clearing the driveway.
I pushed the snow off 4 times before midnight.
In between snow pushing, I watched the thrilling Big Ten Championship game and the Wisconsin Badgers won a close game against Michigan State University.
Off to the Rose Bowl for the second year in a row.



Go Badgers!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails