Thursday, December 8, 2011

Luck Basketball

On Tuesday, 12/6, I went to Luck to see as many basketball games as my butt could handle on the bleachers.  I saw Jack & the 6-7 grade team, then Noah and the 7-8 grade team, I caught the last 3 quarters of the boys JV game (I had to have a short bathroom break during the first quarter), and then the entire Varsity boys game.
 Jack on defense and then wide open on offense.

Auggie shooting, Noah is #25
Successful free-throw.
So, who is Noah Mortel?  He is my nephew Kyle's nephew.  So, my great nephew by marriage??
The younger brother (notice I did not say little, there is nothing little about this kid) of the twins who I watched play at Luck until they graduated last year.
John Denny jumping for the tip off.  # 20 is Brodie Kunze.
My favorite shot to take is the tip off.
Karsten Petersen on defense.
This was a rough game, lots of contact.

So, who are these kids?  
Karsten is my 2nd cousin once removed.  His Dad grew up across the road from where we lived in Luck.
The others are not related to me.
A heart breaker for the Cardinals, and such a physical contest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails