Monday, December 12, 2011

A little Luck

This summer or fall, I saw a professional photograph taken by a man who did a book of photos taken in small towns around the country.  The photo of a water tower interested me and I checked on the pricing with the help of a friend.  Needless to say, the photographer was charging more than my monthly income and then some, so I decided to take my own photos.
Here are a few of my photographs.




If you would like to pay me $3,000 each for these, you can, otherwise,
 if you ask, I'll give you the image for free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding me!!
Kathy J.

sherri said...

I somehow missed this post. Your photos are always amazing and the water tower is awesome! love the one with all the wires....looks like its trapped in a big spider web. You have quite the eye for composition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails