Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Birthday Eagle

My Aunt Johanne suggested that I do something just for me on my birthday, and the more I thought about it, the more I thought that I should take my camera and go find some photographs.  I headed off to Luck to do an errand and then had in mind to continue North to Grantsburg to Crex Meadows to see what was what.  About 7 miles East of Luck on Hwy 48 I noticed this big guy sitting on a rather low branch.  He cooperated and allowed me to get out of my car and walk close to the tree.  He was a beautiful fella.
Next to all the nice cards I got in the mail, greetings on Facebook and hugs from great nephews & great nieces, he was a most special birthday prize.







One Facebook friend called this one The Money Shot.





Bye Now!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails