Friday, December 23, 2011

The last basketball for the middle schoolers

On Thursday I drove over to Luck to see Jack's last basketball game for this season.  It was a well played game and a good outcome for the Cardinals.

 Jack is a good ball handler.

Jack and his pal Payton.

Jens was at the game to watch his brother Jack, but mostly he was flirting with friend Jillian Klatt.
 I stuck around for part of the 8th grade game.
Noah Mortel is a great nephew in law (Kyle's nephew on his wife's side).
Noah is the younger brother of the twins that I watched play last year, 
and he is a good ball player in his own right.


Tip off pictures are my favorite picture to take.
I continue to think about upgrading my photography equipment to take better pictures in the gym.
Until then, these are no so bad, just quite grainy.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails