Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cats, and they aren't all mine

Barley was posing on the window sill the other day and I had to take a couple of photographs of her.   
She is a beauty.
She loves the sun.

What a woman!
***
One of my neighbors has 7 cats and some of them get to go outside.
Tigger is one cat from that family, and he likes to come and visit here.
He is often on the back deck staring in at my cats.
Or he just strikes pose, the dude is a cool cat.
He worries me a little when he acts like he is checking out the bird bath.
Tonight I glanced out on the front deck and caught him making himself at home.
He is a sweet kitty, but I hope he doesn't think he lives here.
Although, it might be just timing, but I have not had any mice in the house this spring, so maybe he is hunting the right species in my yard?
I went out on the deck and told him he needed to go home, I walked down the steps and across the yard and down the street to his house and he just followed behind me all the way.
I guess maybe if I had 6 siblings I would probably want to hang out at the neighbor's house too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails