Thursday, June 2, 2011

And here is the pitch...

Last night I was in Luck for the first baseball game of the 4th grade team, my great nephew Gage plays on that team.  Gage started the game pitching and did a fine job.  I am impressed with the skill levels of some of the kids on Gage's team.  If they continue in baseball, they will be quite a team when they are high school age, but I am getting ahead of myself.
Here is a link to a short video of pictures of Gage delivering the pitch.  
Click here to see the video on YouTube.

Gage had a really nice hit with bases loaded too.
Gage's team had some nice hitting and good base running.
Eye on the ball and he got a double off the hit.

Jack plays on the 5/6th grade team this year, so I will be getting lots of baseball this year.  
And you will be getting to see many photos.

♥♥☼☼◦◦◦◦>>JvvvvvJ<<◦◦◦◦☼☼♥♥
On the way home, I saw 14 deer between Luck and Cumberland (~20 miles)
This was a personal best for me.  
Most were in the ditch close to the road, and 3 crossed the road in front of me.  
None were near misses, but close enough for me.
This one stopped to look and see what I was going to do.
Maybe she thought I was going to dart off the road and try to hit her, like the crazy deer always do.
vvvvv


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails