Saturday, May 14, 2011

Last Saturday at Big Moon

I am only 4 days away from having my cast become a thing of the past and I hope to pick up that pace on my postings then.
I took a few pictures at Big Moon last Saturday during the dock building and boat launching.

Glenn was supervising the boys as they got the dock ready for the lake.
Gus had to weigh in on the project and then had the 'drive the truck duty' as the rest of the gang rolled the dock into the water.


A new section of dock will make for better 'off the end of the dock' fishing as well as better boat parking.

Lowering the new section into place meant 2 people in the cold water and one person breaking their back, almost.
I was pretty much useless since I am still sporting the cast.

I can still dish out discipline though...yeah right.
 Since it was the Wisconsin Fishing Opener, some fishing had to be done.  Unfortunately, no catching happened.
Alyxis looks so serious, wouldn't you think the fish would bite?

Alyxis and her Dad, Andy

Alyxis is growing up so fast.  She's a cutie.

Jackson tried hard to get a fish to bite.  No joy.

Andy gave it a shot too, again, no fish caught.

And Dana too, all with the same results, no fish to clean.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails