Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Case of the Disappearing Hummingbird Nectar

I recently bought a trail cam to capture the goings on in the backyard.
All last summer I had wished that I had one when the bears visited night after night but I only saw them once.
So, as luck would have it, just prior to receiving my trail cam, a mystery was developing on my back deck.
Every night the hummingbird feeder would have nectar in it, every morning it was bone dry.
Never was the feeder knocked off the pole and there was no evidence of the thief/thieves.
I was convinced that the villain had to be winged.
Last night I cracked the case.

Click here:
 to see the evidence.

I guess I have not watched enough CSI to be a very good detective.

1 comment:

Hamilton Family said...

Love the video. You're so creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails