Saturday, May 7, 2011

Emily Serves

Last Saturday I got to watch Emily play in a volleyball tournament here in Rice Lake.  It was my first ever volleyball tournament so I am learning the rules of the game.  I was impressed with these 10 year old girls, they have good coaches and it shows in their play and how much fun they have.  I know I am like a broken record with the kids, but I am always hoping that they have fun and do their best, regardless if they win or lose.
Not good when the player is distracted by the camera, oops.

The girls are so consistent in their serve preparation it is impressive=good coaching / practice.

Emily is very focused during the serve.

Good follow through.

And a successful volley.
Back to taking photos of sports without the fancy lens a person needs to do it really well, but you get the idea.
Looking forward to my next chance to see her play.
~~~
The countdown to 'cast off' is down to 11 days, yay!
Can't wait!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails