Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vertigo

Today is warm and there is a lot of melting going on. 
I am happy to see icicles dripping if that means Spring is on its way.

Across the road at the Produce (pumpkin) Patch farm, there is something crazy going on. 
It looks like these guys are repairing the roof of the barn.
I can't believe this set up for climbing up on the roof.
OHSA would not go for it.
I think they might be insane, obviously they do not have vertigo or fear of heights.
I am once again, very glad that I do not make my living as a roofer.
Yes, there is a guy at the top of the first ladder.
One guy up top, 2 guys coming down the ladder.
Looks like the Produce Patch Farm is getting a steel roof on the barn.
That should make for some interesting snow slides, I can't wait.
~~~
The backyard still has plenty of snow, so I hope this next storm misses us.
About a week ago, these plants were completely covered, so there is progress.
It looks so peaceful when the snow is untouched.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails