Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lots to tell...some now, more later.

All of my basketball teams finished their seasons too early this year.  Luck boys, Luck girls and Steven's Point Women.  It sure was fun watching these kids play ball this year.  Those who are seniors will be sorely missed next year.  But, more about that later once I have my pictures sorted.
~~
I had to make a trip to Barron on Thursday morning.
As I crossed the Red Cedar River, I noticed that is was looking very pretty with a little snow along the edge so I stopped to click a few.
By chance, I caught this duck coming in for a landing.









Off he goes to take care of his errands.
~~~
I have a story to tell about sewing too, but like I said, more later.
It has been a busy couple of days, time now for a little siesta.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails