Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Undefeated

The last basketball tournament for the 5th grade Cardinal team was in Spring Valley last weekend.  
Gage and Jack during warm ups.
 My great niece Alyxis was there and was interested in my camera.  So, I gave her a couple of tips on focus and zoom and she took a mess of pictures.  While they weren't all keepers, this one is.
Gage and Jack on defense.

Gage waiting to snag a rebound.
Gage making the big pass.
Jack on the dribble
 I have been repeating to Jack and Gage my concerns about them being undefeated.  I have told them a couple of times that they need to be the best sports and the nicest kids because they continue to win.  I was glad to see that Alyxis captured these photos of Jack following through with being a good sport.
Jack fights for possession of the ball.
Jack offers to help the opposing player up.
While the other kid didn't accept his help, at least he tried.
 Sometimes basketball is scary.  
Jack is focused on going to the hoop.
 An undefeated Luck Cardinal team.  13-0 for the 2010 - 2011 Season.
Gage, Jack, Eli
Michael, Jonah, Coach Kyle, Payton

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails