Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pins and Needles

Dad went to the hospital in the ambulance at about noon today.  He was light headed, sweating and had pain in his neck.  We are waiting to hear some results of the tests that have been run.  So far it does not look like it is too serious, he is alert and laughing but still light headed.   If it is anything serious, I will drive down in the morning, for now, just waiting.
~
7pm update:  Dad is tired, feeling a little better, will be in the hospital overnight.  I will post an update when I know more.
Wednesday morning:  Dad is home and the diagnosis is angina, so he will have a stress test on Monday and go from there.
~~
In the meantime, I moved a bunch of rocks (which were sitting around here and there around the yard) to make a nice edge to my new steps.  I'm happy with the results.  It kept me busy while I was waiting for phone calls from Ev about Dad's status.
Note:  the white kitties in the background are not real, they traveled with me from Colorado to Wisconsin.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails